I’m watching my diet for a long time now but still I wonder why I am getting fat. Why I can see no results after checking what I am eating and its quantity. So if I am eating right then what’s the problem?
Here are some facts which you can follow and keep a check as there are plenty other factors as well which together contribute to weight gain:
- Don’t overeat: Never ever over eat as the desire of some more never ends. Overeating leads to increase your weight faster as extra food is not digested completely and gets deposited.
- Cut sugar and starch: When insulin goes down, fat has an easier time getting out of the fat stores and the body starts burning fats instead of carbs and helps you in stay from getting fat.
- Drink as much water as you can: It will help you in keeping your body hydrated and hence helps in maintaining proper body fat.
- Take proper sleep at night, not taking enough sleep result in gaining more weight.
- Eat fresh food: Eat fresh cooked food daily in all your meals which helps your body to stay fit and helps in attaining proper body fat.
It is the most important to stick to the above facts as maintaining a fit body needs much more than taking care of your eating habits.
So let’s roll on the fitness goal and stay healthy and pretty with @fitfoodblogger ..