I remember my old days when I used to stay miles away from curd as it smells yuck to me. It was the strongest weapon of my sister (who’s a big time curd lover) to keep me away from her favorite foods. It can sound funny but yes it was the case once upon a time, but gradually as I grew up today I got to know the wonderful taste and how much healthy curd is. And in fact it is one of the best things in the world to beat the heat and dehydration when temperature soars up more than 45C.
So here are 5 reasons why we should say yes to CURD :
- Full of Nutrition: It is one of the best nutrition experts in the world as it involves Carbohydrate (3.4 mg), Protein (11mg), Cholesterol (17mg), Sodium (364 mg) and Potassium (104mg) and it also contains vitamin A, D, B-12, calcium and magnesium.
- Digestion: Digestion is one of the main concern now a days. People eat junk and suffer from a big problem known as in-digestion. And to improve your digestion eat curd as it helps in absorbing nutrients from other food items that you have eaten, break down of complex proteins and easily absorbed by digestive system .
- Healthy Heart: Stay fit with your healthy heart by eating curd as it minimizes the risk of high blood pressure and helps reduce cholesterol levels by preventing the thickening of carotid arteries.
- Lose weight: Eat curd and wave bye to extra weight. Theory is that calcium present in it prevents your body from pumping more cortisol. Hormonal imbalance of cortisol is responsible for a host of problems like hypertension, obesity and cholesterol.
- Immunity: Curd boost your immune system and makes your body free from all the bacteria’s by fighting against several microorganisms that are present in your body .
So guys … curd is one of the main nutrients which help you to keep you and your body healthy. So stay happy and keep rolling on the way to fit food 🙂